You love your pets, and want them to receive the best care throughout their lives. With a Pet Health Plan from us, you can provide your pet with essential care in easy, money-saving, monthly payments.
Pet Health Plans provide you with a simple way to budget to give your pet the regular preventive treatments he or she needs. Pet Health Plans are not pet insurance: Pet Health Plans cover the regular things – like vaccinations, flea, worm and parasite treatments, health checks and advice – that pet insurance generally doesn’t.
However young or old your pet, a Pet Health Plan is designed to adapt to your pet’s needs, from youth to adulthood and throughout its senior years.
Included in the Plans:
- A new, easy and cost-effective way to spread the cost of your pet’s essential healthcare, including vaccinations, flea, worm and parasite treatments;
- Regular, structured 10 Point Health Checks, preventive treatments and advice;
- Access to exclusive discounted prices on purchases, services and treatments from your practice;
- A Health Check Record Book to allow you and your vet to monitor and record your pet’s health;
- Reassurance that you are providing the best care for your pet throughout its life.
- PRICING information for your CAT can be found HERE
- PRICING information for your DOG can be found HERE
For more detailedinformation or to sign your pets up, please contact the surgery or just call Pet Health Plans directly on 0800 169 9958 - we will be happy to help. Download PDF